Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

Invitation


Invitation
Invitation is a way to invite someone or more to go to a place or to do something. 
There are two types of invitation.
FORMAL INVITATION
Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.
INFORMAL INVITATION
Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be written invitation and verbal invitation.


This  time we only discuss about Verbal Invitation
Extending (mengundang)
for example:
•        I would like to invite you to come to my house
•       Would you like to come to my restaurant?
•       How would you like to go  camping with us next month?
•       If you are not busy, please try to come to my office
•       Are you free this evening?
•       Let’s go to the Jazz Festival!
•       Can you come?
•       Please try to come
•       We hope you’ll join us
•       If you don’t have any other plans, would you come to the café?
                note: frase yang bergaris bawah bisa diganti
Accepting (menerima)
•       I’d love to
•       I like that
•       That sounds great
•       Thank you for the invitation
•       That would be wonderful
•       I’d be glad to
•       That sounds like fun
•       It’s very nice of you to invite me
•       It sounds interesting
Declining (menolak) / refusing
•       I’d love to, but I can’t
•       I’m really sorry because I can’t come
•       Sorry, I’m really busy
•       I’d love to, but I won’t be able to
•       I’d love to but I don’t think I can
 note: Bisa ditambahkan alasan
Example :