Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Appointment (janji)

Appointment
Appointment is a kind of expression which is used to conduct appoint. Here are 5 kind of appointment.
                 Making an appointment
·         I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian
·         I want to make an appointment to see…..
·         I’d like you to come and see
·         Can I come and see you?
·         I’ll be there
·         What about….(thank you)
·         Will you go out with me tonight?
·         What if we go swimming this afternoon?
·         Let’s do something to help the flood victims

Accepting an Appointment
·         All right, see you there
·         No problem, I’m free on….(Thursday)
·         Be there on time
·         I’ll wait for you
·         It’s a deal
·         I’ll be there 
Declining an appointment
·         I’d love to, but I can’t
·         Sorry, I can’t
·         I really want, but I can’t 
Canceling an appointment
·         I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
·         I’m sorry, I’m very busy
·         I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with….(Dr. Stephen Tong) tomorrow morning 
Canging an appointment
·         What about …..(Thursday at 04.00 p.m.)
·         Is that ok, if we meet at…..
·         Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later!
·         Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
·         Do you have another time this afternoon