Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Gaining Attention (Perhatian)

Gaining attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention  to what we want to.
 
The example expressions of gaining attention :

  • Attention, please
  • May/can I have your attention, please?  
  • Excuse me, look here!  
  • Listening to me, please  
  • Waiter?  
  • I'm sorry, but....
  • Wow really?
  • Excuse me.
  • Look here.
  • Look at me please.
  • I hope you can attention me.
  • Silent, please !
  • Be quite !
  • Don't be noisy !


To respond the expressions about something that refers to Gaining Attention we can use :
  • I'm listening….
  • I'm ready to hear now… 
  • Let's hear it together.. 
  • Wow, that's true
Showing attention :
  • Look at you.
  • How beautiful !
  • That's wonderful.
  • What's the matter ?
  • Is everything allright ?